You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) Questionnaire [Item Ref. 255]
Today it is a given that Emotional Intelligence is a key contributor to people’s success in interpreting and managing their own emotions generally, understanding their impact on others, and the resultant emotions of others, and understanding the impact of others on themselves, and their resultant emotions.
The more rounded and grounded people are in their EI the more likely they are to be able to build successful relationships and achieve their life goals.
This resource provides a comprehensive survey of the person’s EI, explains how to interpret the survey results, and challenges the user on how they might use their EI to best effect in the areas of:
- Team Working
- Team Building
For those wanting to look into this increasingly valuable contributor to their success this is a vitally important resource for increasing their self-awareness.
Include this product in soft skills training material for use in company training and training and development programmes generally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Keys to Successful Negotiation
• Personal Effectiveness Questionnaires and Planning Documents
• Coaching Sales People (Processes, Guidelines and Checklists)
• Sales Manager Leadership Style Survey (Questionnaire and Interpretive Notes)
• Communicating effectively over the telephone (models and processes)
• Leading With Influence (Questionnaire and Explanatory Notes)
• Listening effectively (models, processes and checklists)
• Increasing Performance and Satisfaction Questionnaire
• Measuring The Performance Of Sales People (Models, Guidelines, Checklists, etc)
• Trading Concessions in Negotiations (Guidelines and Methodologies)