You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
How to be assertive (model, diagnostic and explanatory notes) [Item Ref. 70]
In a time of increasing complexity and challenge in business and social relationships, an understanding and awareness of our own behaviours, motivation, beliefs and values as well as other those of other people is critically important to both personal and organisational success.
This detailed resource provides paired questions to provide an "Assertive/Resposive" profile for an individual.
With the results collated, a model is provided to explain how personal resources can be effectivley utilised to be
- assertive, rather than aggressive
- repsonsive, rather than non-assertive
Tips on techniques on being assertive are provided, enabling you to manage your time and energy in an ASSERTIVE-RESPONSIVE way and so maximise your personal effectiveness.
You can easily adapt this product for use in online learning and online education programmes as well as an inclusion in your learning online resources.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Relationship Building Skills (Model and Process)
• Listening effectively (models, processes and checklists)
• Identifying the influencing behaviours of people (model and explanatory notes)
• Influencing For Goal Achievement
• How To Structure A Presentation (Processes, Checklists and Visual Aids Examples)
• Identifying your own influencing style (diagnostic plus explanatory notes)
• Effective Relationship Builder Questionnaire
• Powerful Written Communication Skills (process and checklist)
• Presentation Skills
• Leadership Competencies (Questionnaire, Explanatory Notes and Development Plan)