You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Recruitment Skills Pack [Item Ref. 220]
The Recruitment Skills Package covers everything you need to know to attract and recruit the right people to fill job vacancies. The document includes processes, guidelines, templates, forms and insights to cover each of the 15 stages of effective recruitment:
1. Identify Job Vacancy
2. Create or update Job Description
3. Create or update Person Specification
4. Define Performance Measures for the job
5. Obtain Budget Sign-Off
6. Create Job Advertisement
7. Advertise the job
8. Review Applications and CVs
9. Shortlist Candidates for interview
10 Prepare for Interviews
11. Carry out Interviews
12. Create further shortlist
13. Select the Candidate
14. Make Job Offer
15. Agree start date and arrange Induction Process
You can easily adapt this product for use in online learning and online education programmes as well as an inclusion in your learning online resources.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Communicating effectively face to face (models and processes)
• Communicating effectively over the telephone (models and processes)
• Learning Styles (Questionnaire and Notes)
• Listening effectively (models, processes and checklists)