You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Personal Effectiveness Skills
Stress Management [Item Ref. 155]
Crammed full of practical processes, exercises and techniques the course provides delegates with a comprehensive ‘tool kit’ of stress management know how that they can use in a way that best suits themselves to improve their personal productivity and increase their overall motivation and sense of well-being.
Stress can be both a positive and negative ingredient in a person’s life. Positive stress causes us to rise to challenges, to feel the rush of adrenalin in a demanding situation and to call out the best from ourselves. Negative stress can however drag us down, exhaust us, send us into depression and even worse be the cause of chronic or even fatal physical illness.
Stress Management is an issue of increasing concern to everybody no matter who we are and what we do. Understanding the causes of stress, getting control of it and doing the right things to use stress positively are the first steps in effective Stress Management.
This course provides invaluable insights into our personal reactions to stress, the reasons for our reactions and the options available to us to live a less stressful life.
This is a highly pragmatic and interactive course which enables delegates to make lasting changes to both their work life and personal life to create an overall healthier life style.
The course includes a comprehensive trainer’s guide, a full set of delegates’ handouts, pre-course work, exercises and PowerPoint slides.
Optional, additional material
Why not also use our course material on Time Management to go deeper into the time management techniques alluded to in this course.
Consider also our complementary materials on the following:
- Flow State Questionnaire
- Job Satisfaction Needs Questionnaire
Minimum 290 minutes excluding lunch and coffee/tea breaks
Include this product in soft skills training material for use in company training and training and development programmes generally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Key Account Management (Process for Managing Significant Accounts)
• Stages of Team Development
• SESSION 1: Profiting From Performance Management
• Communicating effectively over the telephone (models and processes)
• Leading and Managing Change
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Communicating effectively face to face (models and processes)
• Sales Force Management
• Introduction to Team Leadership Skills
• Performance / Satisfaction Questionnaire