You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Performance Management and Appraisal Skills
SESSION 1: Profiting From Performance Management [Item Ref. 18]
SummaryPerformance Management Session 1
Profiting From Performance Management
How do you get managers and their employees excited about performance management? How do you obtain their buy-in to a performance management process? What’s the win in it for the manager, employee and the organisation?
This session simplifies the issues surrounding performance management into two key ingredients – the need for employees to meet the performance needs of the manager, and the need for the manager to meet the satisfaction needs of their employees.
When these two needs are met at the same time the best performances are willingly given
– the ultimate test of an effective performance management process.
This lively, highly practical and interactive session can be used at the start of a training course on performance management, as a stand alone workshop or briefing session, or as part of an ongoing communication on the importance of performance management within an organisation.
The session contents include a comprehensive trainers guide, a full set of delegate handouts and accompanying PowerPoint slides.
Optional, additional material
Why not also use in this session our valuable Performance/Satisfaction Questionnaire. This enables Managers to plot individual employees on the Performance/Satisfaction Matrix and provides valuable insights on how to tackle performance and/or job satisfaction problems with individual employees. This diagnostic includes a comprehensive checklist on how to get the best performance from people and is a powerful tool which delegates really value.
Session length: 75 minutes without Optional Material; 90 minutes with Optional Material.
Last updated 1 June 2006
You can easily adapt this product for use in online learning and online education programmes as well as an inclusion in your learning online resources.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Key Account Management (Process for Managing Significant Accounts)
• Stages of Team Development
• Communicating effectively over the telephone (models and processes)
• Leading and Managing Change
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Communicating effectively face to face (models and processes)
• Performance / Satisfaction Questionnaire
• Sales Force Management
• SESSION 2: Setting and Agreeing Performance Measures
• Introduction to Team Leadership Skills