You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Sales and Account Management Skills
Sales Force Management [Item Ref. 185]
Sales Teams which are led effectively can be up to six times more productive than those which are not. Sales people need clearly communicated targets, the insights and knowledge to be effective and the motivation to succeed in both the short and longer term. A key contributor to their success is their Sales Manager.
This course provides a Sales Manager/Team Leader with everything s/he needs to know about communicating their sales strategy, structuring their sales team for success, and leading/managing sales team members to willingly give of their best.
Delegates are not only given the skills to change their approach to Sales Force Management but are also provided with all the plans, templates and resources they need to build a high performing sales team. This is an invaluable course for both experienced and less experienced sales managers wanting to fully exploit their sales team’s potential.
The course content includes a comprehensive trainer’s guide, full set of delegate handouts, exercises, role-plays and accompanying PowerPoint slides.
Optional, additional material
Why not also use in this course a selection of other sales force management tools and techniques including:
- Solving Customer Related Problems.
- Understanding Sales People’s Motivational Needs.
- Using Sales Meetings Effectively.
- Territory Planning and Personal Productivity.
Find these in the Complementary Materials Section for this course.
Minimum 835 minutes excluding breaks.
Include this product in soft skills training material for use in company training and training and development programmes generally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Key Account Management (Process for Managing Significant Accounts)
• Stages of Team Development
• SESSION 1: Profiting From Performance Management
• Leading and Managing Change
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Communicating effectively face to face (models and processes)
• Communicating effectively over the telephone (models and processes)
• Introduction to Team Leadership Skills
• Performance / Satisfaction Questionnaire
• Help Yourself To Future Success