You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Key Account Management (Process for Managing Significant Accounts) [Item Ref. 111]
In this detailed resource, the four main elements of the key account management process are outlined, and detailed flow diagrams and templates are provided for each:
The gathering and use of essential information on the customer’s business, your products and the people involved within the account.
This section includes guides and templates for planning and then for preparing sales calls, including hints and help on formulating proposals, handling objections and using sales aids.
2. BUSINESS FLOWS
Following a flow diagram outlining the business flow process, a detailed check list is provided managing the day to day flows.
Knowing them, influencing and managing them.
This section includes matrices for:
- Plotting the concerns, role, success criteria, focus and questions of key decsion makers and what they look for, with worked examples for 4 model influencers included
- Plotting Stakeholder map
- Stakeholder Strategy Chart
4. THE INTERNAL TEAM
Influencing and managing the internal team to implement your plans.
This section covers:
- Managing the creative tension between sales and the rest of the business
- Building and leading your internal team
- Motivation techniques to stimulate high morale and performance
Include this product in soft skills training material for use in company training and training and development programmes generally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Stages of Team Development
• SESSION 1: Profiting From Performance Management
• Leading and Managing Change
• Communicating effectively face to face (models and processes)
• Communicating effectively over the telephone (models and processes)
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Performance / Satisfaction Questionnaire
• Sales Force Management
• Introduction to Team Leadership Skills
• Help Yourself To Future Success