You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Managing Decision Makers (Diagnostics, Templates, Checklists and Process Guides) [Item Ref. 114]
Identifying the Decision Making Unit (DMU) and who are the key decision-influencers or decision-makers within the unit is crucially important to sales success and ongoing account management.
This detailed resource includes:
- Analysing the Decision Making Unit, plotting the concerns, role, success criteria, focus and questions of key decsion makers and what they look for, with worked examples for 4 model influencers included
- Identifying perceptions of DMU members: the problem perception, the growth perception, the running smoothly perception, the arrogant perception
- an analytical tool for plotting influencers, perceptions and receptivity
- Influencing Individuals: 4 types of influencing style explained and applied
- Gauging and responding to reactions
- Managing decision makers and decision influencers; plotting a stakeholder map
- Compiling a stakeholder strategy chart
You can easily adapt this product for use in online learning and online education programmes as well as an inclusion in your learning online resources.