You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
Think of a change you are wanting to introduce. Apply the following formula to it...
[read more] [see all]
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Consultative Selling - The Knowledge and Skills Requirements (Checklist, Questionnaire, Plan) [Item Ref. 119]
Consultative selling is the process and skill used by a sales person with his / her customers which enables them both to identify the real needs and problems of the customer and which results in a solution perceived to be in the best interest of the customer by the customer.
This document describes the six key customer issues below in detail and lists the knowledge and skills required of the sales person in addressing each of the issues successfully.
1. Involvement of multiple decision-makers
2. Greater complexity in the sales process
3. The lengthened sales cycle
4. Need for specific/tailored solutions
5. Creating effective relationships (external and internal)
6. Managing account growth and profitability
Also provided is a Personal Development Plan template.
Include this product in soft skills training material for use in company training and training and development programmes generally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Call Planning And Preparation including Closing Skills (Plans, Templates, Checklists and Qnaires)
• Improving Your Time Management (Models, processes and checklist )
• Coaching Sales People (Processes, Guidelines and Checklists)
• Problem Solving Skills (processes and checklists)
• Identifying your own influencing style (diagnostic plus explanatory notes)
• Effective Selling Skills (Questionnaire and Interpretive Notes)
• Measuring The Performance Of Sales People (Models, Guidelines, Checklists, etc)
• Consultative Selling - The Key to Sales Success
• Achieving a work life balance (Questionnaire, Guidelines and Plan)
• Selling to Different Customer Types (Questionnaire and Interpretive Notes)