You can order items in any of the following currencies. Click on the symbol for your preferred currency:
Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Call Planning And Preparation including Closing Skills (Plans, Templates, Checklists and Qnaires) [Item Ref. 137]
This resource provides template documents for planning and preparing sales calls.
Also included are:
- Checklist of types of proposal that could be suitable to present to a customer
- Checklist of possible objections
- Tips on sales aids
This resource also provides hints and tips on three particular aspects of closing, including:
- When to close
- Examples of closing techniques
- Negotiation closing techniques
Include this product in soft skills training material for use in company training and training and development programmes generally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought -
• Coaching Sales People (Processes, Guidelines and Checklists)
• Consultative Selling - The Knowledge and Skills Requirements (Checklist, Questionnaire, Plan)
• Effective Selling Skills (Questionnaire and Interpretive Notes)
• Measuring The Performance Of Sales People (Models, Guidelines, Checklists, etc)
• Achieving a work life balance (Questionnaire, Guidelines and Plan)
• Building Partnerships between Customers and Suppliers
• Personal Effectiveness Questionnaires and Planning Documents
• Using Sales Meetings Effectively
• Conflict Resolution Styles (Questionnaire and Interpretive Notes)
• Listening effectively (models, processes and checklists)